Nugensis are proud to be a finalist in the EHI 2015 Awards with the winner to be announced on the 1st of October in London. This is the flagship awards event within the healthcare IT calendar. The awards bring together over 700 of the country’s top IT and clinical professionals from the NHS along with supplier companies hosting their customers.
Our WardView product was nominated in the Healthcare IT Product Innovation category. The electronic patient information whiteboard system enables busy medical staff to view and maintain an up-to-date overview of the patients under their care. WardView interfaces with existing hospital systems, displaying real-time clinical data and a single view of a hospital ward.
Key product features include:
- Clinical quality indicators help to ensure patients have the right assessments completed at the right time
- Critical actions (EDD, Referrals, Disch Meds) are immediately viewed through RAG colour coding and alerts at-a-glance.
- Screens can be customised to suit specific wards or functions
- It’s easy to use intuitive touchscreen technology and encourages rapid adoption by all staff and nurses do not need to leave the ward for training.
- Boarder and outlier patients can be tracked in REAL TIME at a glance
Since our inception, our team has worked with senior e-health professionals advising, and creating solutions for the health and social care industries. Our work with primary and secondary care providers across the country has given us a wide breadth of knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the health and social care sector today.
See our Case Studies for more information