The Patient Satisfaction Survey (PSAT) app enables instant, easy and accurate collection and collation of patients’ ratings and views on the care they have received in hospital. Presented as an easy-to-use patient experience app on a tablet device, it is simple and quick to complete at the bedside. The results can then be immediately viewed within an Admin Dashboard to enable swift response to problems and actions required. PSAT can be completed by the patient in any location at any time during their stay in hospital to capture their feedback on the care they received.
Why implement PSATView?
- Less intrusive and easier collection of patient experience views.
- Using the PSAT app instead of paper forms removes a significant administrative overhead. It eliminates the need for manual re-entry of the data, enabling administrative and clinical staff to be deployed on more productive tasks.
- Logs information immediately, removing backlogs and enabling quick response to issues and trends.
- PSAT integrates seamlessly with WardView, Nugensis’ trusted electronic patient information whiteboard.
- Nurses, managers and staff can instantly produce charts through a graphing facility, clearly illustrating performance and assisting in the production of reports and displays to help improve the hospital or trusts performance.
PSAT supports the drive to understand and react to patients’ views as part of providing a more patient-centric health service. It delivers immediate and powerful management information, eliminating backlogs in data entry and giving an accurate and real-time view of hospital and board performance.