WardView has now been deployment in the largest health board in the UK. NHS Glasgow and Greater Clyde have recently deployed WardView when they moved five acute hospitals into the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, one of the largest acute hospital complexes in the UK.
See the Video below which shows how it helped them streamline their hospital workflow and enhance their patient safety.
Benefits of WardView
- Reduces the amount of time patients need to spend in hospital
- Improved quality of care through flags, alerts and notifications
- Patient safety is improved, patients can be identified through NEWS OBS at a glance
- Patient flow is improved as delays in discharges are more visible, making it easier to plan and minimise the time patients spend in hospital
- Adopting WardView leads to more efficient use of clinical and support resources
- Handovers can be streamlined, with time savings of up to 50%
If you would like more information on WardView or to book a Webex demonstration please fill out your details