PaediatricsView has been specifically developed for clinicians caring for children. This electronic touchscreen, an alternative to the traditional ward whiteboard, enables busy paediatric staff to quickly assimilate all the relevant information about the young patients under their care. The intuitive touchscreen gives an instant, complete, accurate and up-to-date view of all children in each ward and associated waiting areas.
THE SOCIALSVIEW SOLUTION
Why implement SocialView?
- By displaying real-time data where and when they need it, clinicians have more time to deliver the very best care to their patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The easy-to-use interface encourages rapid adoption by staff, enabling swift and secure patient updates while also reducing time spent on repetitive administration.
- PaediatricsView significantly improves shift handover efficiency.
- The applications single-view display facilitates and speeds up the integration of care provided across many specialties to ensure patients receive the right attention at the right time.
- Gives clinicians more time for patient care including the tracking of watchers for children requiring critical care.
- Improved patient care with an immediate view of vital parent and carer information.
- Special safety feature incorporated for tracking patients requiring frequent observations known as “Watchers”.
PaediatricsView incorporates additional data needed in paediatric units, this includes an instant view of whether watchers and carers are currently in the hospital. Views can be customised for individual wards to meet different clinical and medical needs. Information on patient status is refreshed in real time and any actions which have reached a critical status are displayed in a clear and concise format for instant assessment.