TaskView is today’s alternative to traditional bedside paper charts – and much more. Developed by clinicians for clinicians, it delivers real-time patient details, tasks, notes and charts to any mobile device. As a result, medical staff have immediate access to up-to-date patient information at any time in any ward, eliminating delays and giving more time to deliver the very best care to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
THE TASKVIEW SOLUTION
Why implement TaskView?
- Patient information presented at the point of need for more informed decisions.
- Provides Clinical staff with real time electronic patient lists
- Medical staff have immediate access to up to date patient information, eliminating delays and helping free up time to give more patient care.
- TaskView enables the addition, updating, monitoring and sharing of nursing, handover and ward round tasks.
- Current, real-time and secure electronic patient lists for better tracking.
- Significantly improves shift handover and Hospital at Night efficiency and accuracy.
- Interfaces with the hospital’s core systems and works on any mobile device.
TaskView goes beyond simple patient lists and charts. Interfacing with the central Patient Administration System (PAS), Electronic Patient Record(EPR), Labs,
Pharmacy and other departmental clinical systems, it provides a coordinated single view of a patient’s status and record. It displays the latest national early warning scores (NEWS) and supports adoption and use of SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment and Recommendation) methodology. It also enables the addition, updating, monitoring and sharing of nursing, handover and ward round tasks.