WardView is today’s alternative to the traditional ward whiteboard. The electronic patient information whiteboard system enables busy medical staff to view and maintain an up-to-date overview of the patients under their care at a glance. It interfaces with existing hospital systems, displaying real-time clinical data and a single view of a hospital ward.
THE WARDVIEW SOLUTION
Why implement WardView?
- WardView supports better care for patients via a standardised view across hospital wards.
- It’s easy to use intuitive touchscreen technology and encourages rapid adoption by all staff and nurses do not need to leave the ward for training.
- Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of multi-disciplinary teamwork, by displaying actions and progress centred on the care of the patient.
- Helps patient flow, and streamlines the admission, discharge and transfer processes at a glance.
- Supports smooth patient flow and clinical co-ordination of care for patients.
- Supports clinicians to deliver care to patients.
- Increases patient safety and accurate discharges.
- Reduces the amount of time patients need to spend in hospital.
- Discharge from Care Safely and ensures patients go to the right destination.
WardView is designed for use on touch-screen technology and can be used on tablet devices, enabling up to date information on the status of the patient at anytime whether in the ward or on the move, ensuring medical staff can monitor patient progress. WardView technology integrates with the Nugensis Health and Social Care family of products.