Having reliable and timely information is key to delivering a consistent, high quality and cost-effective level of services to tenants. Clarity is the performance monitoring and data visualisation solution for social landlords. Designed by social landlords for social landlords, it helps Local Authorities and Housing Associations make the best use of their housing stock through presenting real time performance management information to identify service breaches and support evidence based improvements.
Clarity helps social landlords focus on the tenant by presenting up to date key service performance data in a clear and concise format. Simple to use Clarity ensures the right data is available to the right housing personnel when they need it.
Specific operational views for Voids, Repairs, Arrears and Homelessness Services are standard deliverables and help improve joined up service provision, ensuring high levels of tenant satisfaction.
Why implement CLARITY?
- The application provides staff and partners with accurate and timely performance information to enable them to effectively monitor and manage their housing services
- Clarity delivers one version of the truth. Having to work from myriad spreadsheets and await performance output from corporate reporting services is now a thing of the past. This ensures user effort is focused solely on performance improvement.
- Scrutiny of service delivery can be set against both local and national performance indicators
- It helps to improve understanding of current and historic performance pinch points and inform where service improvements can be made or service activity needs to be directed
- Performance dashboards for voids, repairs, arrears and homelessness services help social landlords in delivering a joined up service, focused on improving tenant satisfaction
- Supports balanced scorecard objectives and helps monitor performance against strategic goals
For more information on our housing product sign up to our free Webinar below